Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Back on line!

Man, there is nothing like not being able to get on line or check your e-mail to make you appreciate it once you get it working again! The phone got disconnected, and then the Republic moved to one of the cabins behind the Eagle, and so for about two and half weeks I've been dependent on e-mail at work and on borrowing various folks' computers here and there. For a while I couldn't even check my webmail (mostly because I had forgotten how to do it and then kept looking at the root account instead of the e-mail account). Hooba, hooba! Now I can finally update the Republic website...

The new office is NICE. Big, bright walls, and I've painted my desk a color field of red and orange and sienna and yellow swirly brushy bits. Veddy cheerful. I'll have to take a photo of it and post it online.

No comments: