Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Vanishment approacheth

Well, the opening is on Friday, Cinco de Mayo, and I've been trying to upload another photo of artwork to this blog, but Blogger is stubbornly refusing to let me post any images (and has ever since my previous post about this show). So you'll just have to come see it in person. Nancy, proprietor of the Annex, is promising Mexican hors d'oeuvres.

I've got my pieces almost ready, except for the carpentry part, which Hans is doing. He had the flu, and so is now having to work on them during the week instead of last weekend as he had planned...the man is earning brownie points up the wazoo, and I'm going to have to think up something extra nice for him for this.

2 comments:

John said...

If you download Picasa and Hello (from Google) it's not so bad . . . (downloading the pics)

Anonymous said...

I will be there!
-Melissa Hart